The Fine Print:
General Terms & Conditions -
0.1 Overview - NLP Practitioner / The Bootcamp / Coaching & Mentorship Packages & Walk the Talks & 1to1's.
These terms and conditions apply to all courses/programs provided by Danielle Serpico
1. If you have (or have had) any Health issues - either Mental or Physical - such as Psychosis or Epylepsy,
please inform us before booking.
Danielle Serpico accepts no responsibility for your mental or physical well being or any adverse reactions, during or after the course, workshop or Coaching session.
2. There are no other prerequisites to entering the NLP Practitioner Training course or The Bootcamp,
apart from the willingness to be an *active participant in the day to day training and exercises.
3. There are no other prerequisites to entering the Bootcamp,
apart from the willingness to be an *active participant in the day to day training and exercises.
4. There are no other prerequisites to coaching or mentorship apart from the willingness to be an *active participant.
*active = Receptive, willing and participating freely without attitude or causing difficulty or disruption to others.
0.3 Course Contents and Syllabus
The course contents are outlined in the respective promotion.
0.5 Course Duration
The course duration is mentioned on the advertisement.
The NLP Training does not perform examinations for a government recognized degree or diploma,
but is accredited with The Society of NLP and *Cert's will be co signed by Richard Bandler.
* Certs = No certification or further coaching/ training will be given,
until any outstanding fees/ money's owed/ agreements/mentorships & packages are paid in full to Danielle Serpico.
0.7 Attendance & Certification
Attendance must be 100% (unless previously arranged or agreed with the instructor) to receive your NLP Certification.
0.8 In the case of unruly, disruptive or uncooperative behaviour a student may be asked to leave, (if deemed a nuisance) without any reason necessary or refund given.
0.9 In the case of unruly, disruptive, uncooperative behaviour or non application to exercises and tasks given, Danielle may decide not to continue with Coaching or Mentorship. No refund will be given - although credit or transfer to someone else may be agreed at her discretion.
10 All material, techniques, and skills taught are the cumulation of many years research, work and investment on the part of Danielle Serpico. Learning this or having these services 'used' on you does not Licence you to 'teach' this to others.
Unless you are an Accredited and Certified NLP Trainer the knowledge gained is to be used without instruction to others.
Cancellations & Refunds -
1. We require notice of cancellation of not less than 30 days prior to the commencement date of the training program, for a full refund of course fees.
(This does not apply to Payment Plans, Coaching Packages & Mentorship Programmes -
as once these have begun regardless of stage for NLP Training (In Ireland or Abroad) - no refund is applicable.)
Within 30 days, the full training course fee is payable or transferable to another course.
2. No refund if Course is purchased within 30 days of commencement.
3. There is no refund for a participant withdrawing or choosing not to attend a Training course or Coaching/Mentorship package once it or payment plan has begun - regardless of the time 'had' or sessions/training taken or not.
The participant may transfer his/her training/coaching to another date or send a replacement with the Instructor's consent.
4. Should we cancel or discontinue a training course for any reason, a full refund will be made. In the event of rescheduling a program, the participant/organisation will be given a choice of full refund or transfer of fees to rescheduled dates.
5. If, during the training you are found unfit to participate in the training (uncooperative, disruptive or unsuitable), you will be required to leave the training immediately. No questions or discussions will be entered into, and the Trainer, ie; Danielle Serpico will be the sole judge. In this case, no refunds will be given. All training material including books, manuals etc are to be handed back on the spot.
Mentorship / Coaching Programs / Walks & 1to1's / Retreats (Ireland & Abroad)
1. The NLP and Mind Coaching techniques used by Danielle are varied and alternative and there are many times that it is best left for your unconscious to process rather than being explained. Therefore no explanation or pre breakdown of techniques is necessary, or useful and will not be questioned in Danielle's coaching.
2. You must have a willingness to participate in the tasks, exercises and suggestions that Danielle gives you.
Without this commitment change will not take place and is your full responsibility.
3. If you do not participate and actively contribute to Danielle's suggestions or you fail to take any effort to meet with her, then the program will end with no refund.
4. There is no refund once any Package, Mentorship or Program has been agreed, regardless if paid in Full or if with a Payment Plan.
If you decide to stop availing of the Coaching/Mentorship Package Program the full balance agreed for the full term (if paying in Instalments) is still payable in full - regardless of 'how much' as already been taken. In the case of extreme circumstances or with the agreement of Danielle, your Program can be 'kept' and carried forward to a more suitable time.
5. If the Program runs over the designated time, any remaining sessions/work will be carried forward if due to Danielle's inability to make an appointment or at her discretion.
6. Any mental health or physical illnesses need to be disclosed to Danielle before commencement - Such as Epilepsy or Psychosis.
If you need a Medical note or a Carer when working/spending time with Danielle please inform her. Danielle is not in any way responsible for your wellbeing when in her company.
7. Danielle is not a Psychiatrist, Doctor, Mental Health Practitioner, Medical Practitioner or Carer, and does not accept any responsibility for any adverse reactions during or after your time together and cannot prescribe medication.
8. The Mentorship & Coaching Programmes (such as 1 year Mentorships that include the NLP Training) are 'inclusive' -
ie; It is not possible to 'break down' individual session prices, as it is a comprehensive 'package'- that includes much thought, work, skilled execution, commitment, planning, scheduling and organisation on Danielle's behalf.
Paying individually for these services as opposed to in a package would be a much more comprehensive fee.
Therefore, please be respectful of the time, effort, service and management of your Mentorship package provided.
9. While positive results with Danielle are extremely high, it cannot be guaranteed, and depends largely to your willingness to implement the suggested exercises and techniques. Once the agreed session/ coaching/ mentorship package and training has begun or taken place - No refund will be given if you do not 'get' the result you had hoped for or if you choose to finish before scheduled date.
Retreats & NLP Practitioner Abroad
These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to your booking. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them.
These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between Danielle Serpico and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement. There is no verbal or written; representation, warranty, prior agreement, or description of services, other than as expressed herein.
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship, the cancellation policy and limitations of liability.
BOOKING RETREATS + THE CONTRACT
1. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and understand all the Terms and Conditions..
By making a booking, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A booking is accepted and becomes when confirmation email is sent by you accepting terms.
It is at this point that a contract between Danielle Serpico and the Client comes into existence.
2. Danielle Serpico reserves the right to decline any booking at her discretion.
3. The person or persons named on the booking are referred to as the “Client”.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS + SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
1. The Client must notify Danielle Serpico in writing/email, of any medical or psychological conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition which may affect fitness to travel and/or affect Danielle Serpico or any other clients on the Retreat/Practitioner.
This includes (as stated above) - being disruptive/ a nuisance/ non compliant / or causing mental or physical harm in any shape or form to themselves or others attending Course/Retreat/Practitioner.
2. Failure to notify Danielle Serpico may result in the Client being refused on the retreat/practitioner.
3. Failure to notify of any such condition that results in cancellation will mean no refund.
4. Some trips may be unsuitable for Clients due to age, mobility, disability, pregnancy or physical or mental conditions. It is the Client’s full responsibility to check prior to booking.
5. Danielle Serpico accepts no responsibility for illness/ sickness/accidents or injury either physical or mental, while travelling, while at the retreat/villa, while on excursions, or at any time during the whole stay.
6. Medical, physical and mental conditions are the clients responsibility for monitoring and maintenance. There is no doctor or First Aid facility available at the Villa/ Practitioner and Danielle Serpico is not responsible for your mental or physical welfare, well being and/or safety.
7. Medical facilities vary from country to country and Danielle Serpico makes no representations and gives no warranties in relation to the standard of such treatment. Be aware you may have to travel to reach a Medical Centre/Hospital etc, at your expense.
Any disruption to your course time due to injury/illness etc, will be at your own expense - both time and monetary - and should not interfere with other attendees on the Course.. You will not be reimbursed if you miss Course time - although Danielle may accommodate you again on another Training.
8. Danielle Serpico will do her best to meet Clients special requests, including dietary, but such requests do not form part of the Contract and therefore Danielle is not liable for not providing these requests.
9. Any Dietary needs and/or Allergies/Intolerance are the Clients full responsibility. If you have a severe allergy, you are solely responsible for any food you eat at the villa or outside. Any counter medication/ epi-pen/ etc needs to be brought by the Client.
10. While meals are prepared, and any allergies pre mentioned will be catered for as best as possible, food can be contaminated and airborne, and Danielle Serpico does not accept any responsibility for any adverse reactions from any food/meals prepared in the villa or outside.
DATA PROTECTION & 3rd Party Sights/Advertisement/ Promo - Videos/Photos & Audio
1. Danielle Serpico needs certain personal information (such as name, address, special needs, health conditions, dietary requirements etc.) provided by Client. Danielle will apply appropriate security measures to protect such personal data and keep it confidential.
By completing the Booking, Clients consent to this information being transferred as required.
2. While on The Practitioner/Retreat, there may be photos/ videos/ audios taken. While discretion will be very much maintained, your booking is also your consent to Danielle Serpico to allow the sharing of any media taken for her further purposes and advertisements.
In the event of any death, injury or illness caused by the acts and/or omissions of any other client/ person including Danielle Serpico herself, either in the villa or outside, Danielle Serpico accepts no liability.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
The Client acknowledges that the nature of the Retreat/ Practitioner is adventurous, and both mentally and physically both tiring and emotionally stimulating, and may involve a significant amount of personal risk, either physical or mental.
The Client hereby assumes all such risk and does hereby release Danielle Serpico from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages , illnesses, injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
At the time of your booking agreement, the Client has assumed to release Danielle Serpico from any such responsibility.